Monday 14 January 2013

Meal Planning Monday - 14th January 2013

This week's meal plan is a little bit retro. Normally I look for new things to cook each week and the treasure trove that is Pinterest means that sometimes things I cook once and really like don't make it back on my list because there is so much to try. This week I'm going back to find them and will be making them over the next week or two.

Leftovers


Baking
Cinnamon Roll Cake - this should come with a warning, it's so good!

Yum! I am not sure where I'll start this week, but let's just say I'll be enjoying dinner. Remember to check out Mrs M for more Meal Planning Monday links.

If you like this, why not stay up to date easily by following via Google or bloglovin', and thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Mmm, yum!
    I think I'll be round yours for dinner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same - so many bookmarks so little time! Great idea to go back and do a Greatest Hits meal plan, and everything sounds really yummy.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. Seren, if you do write a "Greatest Hits" meal plan be sure to give me the link so I can try them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fancy that sweet and sour - must have a look at some point!

    BNM

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweet and sour is really good, and thought it may sound a bit of a faff with the coating, frying then baking it's really quite easy. Check out my note about the amount of vinegar in the sauce here. http://www.thingsthathavecaughtmyeye.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/meal-planning-monday-5-mar-2012.html



    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Very nice!! I really like the sound of the Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken....YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza such lovely sounding meals! I'm forever finding recipes I want to make too - I must make more effort to try new meals. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going to have to make that cinnamon roll - I'm having a cinnamon love affair! Thanks for linking up with #mealplanningmonday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is sublime. The recipe makes loads, but you could always freeze some

    ReplyDelete