Wednesday 30 November 2011

Lush Snow Fairy


I have decided that Lush Snow Fairy shower gel is my new favourite thing in the whole world. I have not been into a Lush store for years, so was ignorant of its pink and sparkly charms until I read about it on Alice's Bucket List. Unfortunately I didn't get one of Alice's batch, but the person on the sticker who made it looks nice and happy anyway.

I was a little sceptical when I smelt it - it's quite bubble gummy- but my first shower had me hooked. It's like washing in an iridescent Barbie pink bubble. It lathers so beautifully that you only need a small amount. The smell changes a bit to candy floss and lasts on your skin. It makes my bathroom smell beautiful and given that I live in a house full of males, that's no mean feat. I used it as a shampoo this morning (followed by my normal conditioner) and my hair feels nice and soft. It's £3.25/100g, £5.95/250g, and £9.95/500g.

Snow Fairy gel seasonal product so I will definitely stock up on more before Christmas. I don't know why I love it so much as it's not my normal sort of product, but I adore it.

While I was in Lush I got my boys some Christmas shower jelly (£3.50/100g) which we are all impressed with. It smells pine-y, but not overly so (think Christmas tree rather than car air freshener). My 4 year old had a great time washing himself again and again with it. As with the Snow Fairy gel, a little goes a long way, but given that it's so fun to use I don't expect it to last long. It's also good for washing hair.

The Snow Fairy gel is suitable for vegans but not the shower jelly. If you're looking for stocking fillers then Lush is the place. www.lush.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment