Monday 28 November 2011

Meal Planning Monday - 28 November 2011

I wrote this week's meal plan out, shopped for it, and promptly lost my list. So alongside mentally kicking my stupidity I have had to try to cobble the menu together as best as I can from my memory (dodgy at times), the contents of my cupboards and freezer, and the list of meals I planned at the start of November. 

Here we go: 
chicken, apricot and squash stew
pork schnitzel
egg, beans, bacon on toast

Ok, that last one is a bit of a cop out but I am out 3 nights this week so only have 4 nights to plan for - hooray! Expect the next 2-3 weeks to feature fairly inexpensive and healthy meals as I try and pare both my budget and waistline down in preparation for Christmas
 
For other menu plans check out Mrs M's blog. She should have a linky up at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment