Monday 30 September 2013

Meal Planning Monday - 30 September 2013






Phew, what a week! Last week's meal plan was pretty successful although I was right about being the only one to eat the carrot and lentil soup! Still, it was delicious and I got through it in a couple of days. I added some quinoa and had it for brekkie a couple of times with some yummy bread.

This week's meal plan is:

Slow Cooker Pork shoulder with apples and cider gravy (left over from last week)
Arancini (using recipe from Organic Centre Wales which I will blog later)
Leftovers

There are only six meals on there because it's late on Monday and I've already eaten dinners, which was one of the kids' left over sausages and half a bun. #Gourmet (can you hashtag in a blog post? Probably not, but too bad). 

Don't forget to check out Mrs M's Meal Planning Monday linky for more meal planning inspiration. 

PS: apologies for any spelling or grammar errors. It's been a long day. I'll check it over tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment