Monday 8 October 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 8 October 2012






Hello and welcome to a new week. I cooked pretty much everything I had planned to last week, with the exception of the Stacked Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas because I couldn't be bothered. Or something. I blogged about the Creamy Gammon Pie. It was delicious. Actually, it was a great week meal wise and everything was a success. I was a bit late getting organised with the bacon wrapped BBQ chicken so I did it in the oven and it was really delicious.

Mini Naan Thai chicken pizzas, bacon wrapped apple BBQ chicken, find of the year in Asda's freezer section

This week's menu is:
Pulled Pork 
Pulled Pork Enchiladas
Uptown Meatloaf (last week's recipe made 2)
Leftovers 

Have a great week and let me know what you're cooking, or link up at Mrs M's blog with more Meal Planning Monday bloggers.

6 comments:

  1. I love the Six Sisters! just checked out the sweet and sour chicken, sounds lovely :)

    Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! I see that Almondy dessert and I NEED it!!
    Lovely meals this week, the naan pizzas look delicious too from last week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comments. I tend to use less vinegar when I'm making this chicken as I think half a cup is way too much. I did it the first time but never again! Have a taste before you pour it over the chicken.

    The pizzas were quick and delicious. I used a bigger plain naan and these mini garlic and coriander ones. They looked like a pile of sick in almost every photo I took of them but they all got eaten and my belly can testify they tasted yum.

    The Almondy cake thing is OMG - delicious and only about £2.50. I've got a thing about Daim bars anyway. It's like a trip to Ikea only much cheaper and without the sore feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chicken and lemon broccoli alfredo looks fab! Just had a peek at your creamy gamon pie frm last week, I will be giving that one a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delicious! I've still never tried pulled pork, will have to try it in my croc pot

    ReplyDelete
  6. IN LOVE with Stacked Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas will deffo be doing that this week and also the chicken and lemon broccoli Alfredo!!

    ReplyDelete