Monday 15 October 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 15 October 2012





Happy Monday Peeps. Busy week this week so plenty of easy meals on the meal plan. Hah, who am I kidding! I only ever cook easy meals. Cordon Bleu has no place in my house.

This week we're having:

I'm out for dinner on Friday as well as out for lunch on Sunday so one of these might not get made depending on what the left overs are like.

Remember to check out Mrs M's linky for more Meal Planning Monday inspiration, and let me know if you've got a recipe you reckon I should try.





 
 

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading so many meals today that sound delicious for this time of year in particular. The Pepper beeef - wow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all sound delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, thanks to you :) We had these on Monday. They were really easy to cook and very popular so no doubt will feature again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your weekly meal plans. I really need to start getting more organised!

    ReplyDelete