Monday, 1 October 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 1 October 2012






Happy Monday and welcome to October. Mmm... October. You know what that means. Extra layers, cosy food and plenty of root veg in season. Eat the Season is great if you want to meal plan by what is fresh and good at the moment. 

This week I'm making

Waitrose Creamy Gammon and Veg Pie (will blog this later in the week)
Frittata (I think my eggs are multiplying)

I've also got to bake some biccies for the kids lunchboxes. Last week's digestives destined for the s'mores cookies got eaten before I could use them for their intended purpose, so I might do some rocky-road style ones with the marshmallows and choc-chips I have left over.

Remember to check out Mrs M's linky for more Meal Planning Monday posts and let me know if you've had any successes or failures recently.