Monday 30 January 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 30 January 2012

I am really looking forward to this week's menu. I'm even organised enough to get it posted on time and with links to the recipes I am using- go me. They are all new recipes for me this week, except the sausages and mushrooms on toast. I may have to give the husband some eggs with his. I do love breakfast as dinner every now and then.
 
Salisbury Steak with Caramelised Onion Gravy
Coconut chicken with apricot sauce
Asian turkey meatballs with lime dipping sauce
Sausage, mushroom & onion on sourdough
Baked Fried Chicken
Taco Pie

Baking (possibly both, depending on how the week goes)
Cinnamon-Sugar Crusted Coffee Cake Muffins
Cinnamon Roll Cake

Don't forget to check out Mrs M's linky for more Meal Planning Monday inspiration

1 comment:

  1. Ooh love your meal plan, I've just bookmarked some of those to try! Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete