Tuesday 24 January 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 23 January 2012

Hello! Sorry, late again this week. I promise not to make a habit of it. Here is what is on the menu this week:

beef pot roast (slow cooker) with mushrooms
Pulled pork (from freezer)
creamy chicken and vegetable pie
gammon and potatoes au gratin
chicken fajita wraps
Quorn vegetable stir fry

We had the gammon and potato gratin the other night and it was gorgeous. I had some left over chicken breast so I used that in it as well.
I had a go at the salted caramel cupcakes last week and they were too sweet for me, though others in my household loved them, judging by the speed in which they went. My oven door has been causing me problems with my baking (it needed slamming to close, which is not great for cakes!) but hopefully it's now fixed so I might give these another go and get some more photogenic cakes this time. Instead of making  deluche de leche I just used Nestle Caramel.

Don't forget to check out Mrs M's linky for more meal planning Monday ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment