Sunday 26 January 2014

Meal Planning Monday 27 January 2014


Well, here we are at the start of another week and it's fair to say I'm not feeling inspired. I'm envious reading other people's blogs where they mention that their children eat everything they cook as if it wasn't something extraordinary. My fussy kids are doing my head at meal times in at the moment and it's either because a) I'm making a bit of a stand, or b) they are being taken over by Satan. Or both.

This week is:
Sunday - fish fingers and yellow rice for husband and youngest. Packet pasta and sauce with grated cheese, which I burned. No point jazzing it up. That's what we ate. 
Monday - Sweet and Sour Pork with peppers and rice
Tuesday - Meatloaf, potatoes, veg, gravy
Wednesday - Cheesy ham and veg pie
Thursday - Roast chicken with veg, gravy, stuffing and Yorkshire puddings (I am not a purist - Yorkshire puddings are good with any roast dinner
Friday - chicken and spinach curry
Saturday - Fridge frittata

I am baking
Chocolate and caramel brownies
ANZAC biscuit traybake
... that should last the week but if it doesn't then I'll bake a chocolate cake as well. 

Remember to check out Mrs M's linky for more Meal Planning Monday inspiration. I will be reading with interest this week in the hope of getting my meal planning mojo back!

No comments:

Post a Comment