Monday 26 November 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 26th November 2012

Hello and welcome to another healthy and nutritious week on my pre-Christmas diet. I am mixing things up a little bit this week, being the glutton for punishment that I am, and adding at least one "fast" day where I only have 500 calories, or two if I can manage it without turning into a snarling snapping beast. Although I am enjoying the great feeling that comes with sustained low calorie healthy eating, I do look at my Pinterest meal boards with yearning at times. Christmas is probably going to be a massive blow out!

Chicken, spinach and mushroom risotto
Chicken, brown rice, spinach, mushrooms and soy (fast day)
Mozzarella, parma ham and pesto ciabatta 
Bangers and Mash
 Quorn Bolognese
Tomato and Vegetable Soup (fast day)
Spinach and ricotta pasta bake

Sorry it's not very inspiring menu but it's healthy and I am losing weight.I'm impressed with the range of meals Tesco has in their diet plan although I chop and change them at times to fit my mood or what is going on.

Next week I'll do a Dream Meal Plan with more interesting options as I have seen some gorgeous looking recipes lately!
Remember to check out Mrs M's Linky for more Meal Planning Monday posts. 





7 comments:

  1. Sounds absolutely yummy to me. Enjoy your week!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually you're right, it doesn't sound bad at all (but I am still missing my slow cooker)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good old bangers and mash. I could never get bored of this classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ciabatta sounds heavenly. Have a great week. Good luck with the fasting x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delicious - at least you have nice things to eat on fast days which must make it easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does sound yummy. I always think of healthy food as bland but this menu is anything but! Enjoy your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely menu. Can't wait to see your dream menu next

    ReplyDelete