Sunday 11 November 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 12 November 2012

Happy Monday peeps. After a successful first week I am looking forward to the second week of my diet (not going to kid myself it's a lifestyle change, because I know I'll never stick to 1300 calories a day for the rest of my life). Stuck to plan 100% and was impressed with the ease of the meals, though I miss my slow cooker! I have deliberately repeated two meals from last week, the omelet and minced (Quorn) beef, because I like them and will fit well into my week.

This week's dinners are:
Baked Leek and Bacon Risotto
Cheese, tomato and spinach omelet with toast
Greek Style Lemon Chicken with Salad
Ham & Pineapple Pizza
Pasta Bake with Goat's Cheese
Minced Beef and Potato
Chicken and Spinach Rice

I didn't get much of a chance to peruse other blogs last week but will definitely be looking this week. Remember to check out Mrs M's blog for more Meal Planning Monday posts, and have a great week.


4 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to put goats cheese in something, but I never get round to buying it in! Hope you have a good week - keep up the good work with your diet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of the lemon chicken. Well done with the diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful range of flavours. Have a great week - good luck with the calorie counting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments. Lauren, I like goats cheese crumbled in a frittata with peppers and pancetta. It goes really well. I never used to eat it but have developed a taste for it in the last year or so.

    ReplyDelete