Tuesday 6 November 2012

It's Movember! All Things Moustache

Welcome to Movember! Are you cultivating luxuriant facial hair or supporting someone who is (I am doing the latter - just thought I'd point that out in case you thought I had 'tache envy. In honour of all the men growing mos a- nd the women who have to put up with them - feast your eyes on these moustache related goodies.

1. Zap! Stick on moustaches (£3 at Wilkinson - currently OOS online).
 I have bought a packet of these for each of the boy's stockings, but have had to hide them in the loft so I won't be tempted to use them myself before Christmas)



2. Moustache Doormat - £19.95 from Dotcomgiftshop. They have a lighter version for £25.


3. Debenhams Moustache Mug - £7



4. Moustache Dummy - £4.95 at RED5 Gadgets
 


 5. Fingerstache - £2.25 for 24 tattoos (inc. postage) on eBay
Ok, I *may* have bought some of these as well...I never knew I had a thing for fake moustaches until now!


6. Moustache Straws - £4.99 for 5 at I Want One Of Those
You could do these yourself with cardboard for a party.



No comments:

Post a Comment