Thursday 22 March 2012

Random Likings

NYC Nail Polish £1.79 at Superdrug
I love this! It is so cheap and 2 coats (no topcoat) lasted for 3 days without chipping. I have never found a nail polish that doesn't chip within 24 hours even using a topcoat, but I was even cleaned the outdoor drains (yuck) with this and no chips!


 Fentiman's Rose Lemonade
Mmmm.... refreshing and with a hint of rose, this could by my new summer alcohol-free tipple. It would also be lovely as a mixer. In fact, I can feel a new cocktail coming on. It's sold in Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsbury's and costs £2.69 for a 750ml bottle. Look near where the Schloer and non-alcoholic spritzer type drinks are.


I love Fink cards. When I am distracted or concentrating (usually the times my kids most want to talk to me) I am not very good at thinking of other things. Fink cards are great for times like when I am driving or cooking. I give them to the boys and the questions start interesting conversations we all enjoy, without me wracking my brain for a subject.


If you know me, you'll know I like my shinies, and here is the best shiny of all - a diamond ring made completely from... wait for it... a single diamond.

I would dearly love to be posting a picture of my perfect slouchy grey sweatshirt, but I can't find one anywhere that doesn't cost a king's ransom. Everything in the shops has stupid pictures or prints on it. Please let me know if you have seen one.

The new Legoland Windsor Hotel - how amazing does this look!



No comments:

Post a Comment