Monday 26 March 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 26 March 2012

I thought I would start this week's post with some pictures from last week. I really enjoyed the Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie. I tweaked the recipe a little, using a can of cream of chicken soup I found in the cupboard; and some sour cream that needed using. I used frozen broccoli and the end of a bag of frozen mixed veg. It was so nice I had it for lunch AND dinner on the same day.


Here is The Cake. It doesn't look as nice as the one I copied, and to be honest I was a bit ambivalent. It reminded me of an eclair. Everyone else loved it and had seconds, so I don't expect it to last longer than a day.


This week I only have one new recipe, and that's the 7Up (or Sprite) chicken. The rest are ones we all liked, but haven't eaten for a while.

Turkey meatballs and something (whatever appeals on the day)
Sausage, mushroom, onion & cheese on sourdough bread
Beef enchiladas
Battered fish & wedges (chicken for me)
Left overs

Remember to check out more meal planning on Mrs M's linky



3 comments:

  1. The cheesy chicken pot pie looks as amazing as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum that cake!! Can I come over next time you bake? ;)
    That 7up chicken sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I am doing the 7Up chicken tonight so I will let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete