Tuesday 14 February 2012

Slimpod - You're Sweet Enough

I started using Thinking Slimmer's Drop 2 Dress Sizes Slimpod back at the end of Oct. I blogged about the first 6 weeks, but then things stabilised a lot and I even put back on the weight I had lost, which I found quite disappointing despite being able to recognise the positive changes that have stayed. I am healthier but my body shape has not changed and, at a size 12-14 there is definitely room for improvement. I could stand losing another 20lbs (having lost 20lb in the first half of 2011 on Slimming World).

It was exciting to be offered the chance to trial a new Slimpod  - You're Sweet Enough. I noticed that cake had started featuring prominently in my diet again. Not as much as before October, but often enough. I started using the You're Sweet Enough Slimpod alongside the Lose Two Dress Sizes Slimpod a week ago.

Though I have been listening to my Slimpod faithfully for the past 3 months, I've started afresh with new goals and a new daily journal.

I haven't lost any weight this first week, but 3 positive things have been:
  1. I am leaving food at meal time again, and am feeling satisfied with less food
  2. I am eating less between meals, and snacks are healthier 
  3. I am choosing savoury over sweet more often (eg: peanut butter on toast instead of chocolate spread)
Where I am struggling is finding motivation for making the right choices. My goals this week are to run 5km at least 3 times, and consciously think about what motivates me to slim. It must be there or I wouldn't be doing this, but I just can't put my finger on it yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment