Friday 28 October 2011

Top Christmas toys for boys

Forget the lists that are being hyped by the media. This is what is on the list in my house.

Lego
The Hogwarts Castle would be particularly well received, as would any pick and mix building blocks and this series 4 hockey player Minifigure.



Nerf
 The bigger the better as far as my boys are concerned. Keep dreaming kids... it's never gonna happen

Music vouchers

 Like Amazon, to download such classics as Sexy and I Know It and Make You Sweat



Activities/Experiences
A family outing to somewhere is on the cards for Christmas but where is still being debated.

Books

Sports equipment
Mine got hockey sticks last year but if they need equipment then now is a good time. Footballs are always received well here as the level of accuracy doesn't always match the level of enthusiasm.

Power Rangers
I honestly thought I'd seen the back of Power Rangers when my eldest grew out of them 3 or 4 years ago. Apparently I haven't. I've been told these are different but I can't see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment