Monday 10 October 2011

Meal Planning Monday - 9 October

Happy Monday peeps. I just had a read back through last week's menu and I didn't cook either the meatlhoaf or the chicken pancakes. We had left overs one night, and I can't remember what else on the other.

I've been through the Food board on Pinterest for inspiration this week and have decided on:

Slow cooker Italian Meatloaf
Roast Chicken
Chicken and garlic mushroom pie
Frittata with spinach and butternut squash
Slow cooker ginger and sesame chicken

and baking:
Flapjacks
Easy Chocolate Cake
Caramel Apple Crisp

There's lots of chicken in there, but I have a lot of chicken in the freezer that needs using.

If you're looking for more inspiration check out the linky at At Home With Mrs M


4 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I'm on pinterest all the time but never thought to use it for menu inspiration. Like the sound of the caramel apple crisp - is it a cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Pinterest! I never look at cook books anymore. I did a whole week of Pinterest meals a while ago:
    http://thingsthathavecaughtmyeye.blogspot.com/2011/08/meal-planning-monday-8-august.html

    The caramel apple crisp is more of a crumble. I'll do it for pudding on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sound of the ginger and sesame chicken. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a new recipe for me. I found it here:
    thingsthathavecaughtmyeye.blogspot.com/2011/10/meal-planning-monday-9-october.html#comments

    ReplyDelete