Monday 7 October 2013

Meal Planning Monday - 7 October 2013




It's Monday so that must mean Meal Planning. There are times when I have my act together and plan, blog and do my online shop on the weekend. This is not one of those times. In fact, the last two weeks have been spectacularly fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants in terms of grocery shopping, and it's only meal planning that has held it together and ensured we're not eating plain pasta every night (not that my kids would complain about that - they love pasta with nothing on it... strange).

This week's meal plan is almost solely thanks to posts on last week's Meal Planning Monday linky

Fridge Frittata (which includes some yummy Y Fenni cheese)
Toad in the Hole inspired by Cookies and Cwtches
Tomato Rice (inspired by an ad I saw in a magazine... I'm so susceptible!) with roast cauliflower
Left overs

Head over to Mrs M's linky for more Meal Planning Monday posts.  

What are you cooking this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment