These are the instructions but make sure you check out the website as Nikki has some awesome recipes.
- 1 package microwave popcorn popped (I did it the old fashioned way)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. light corn syrup or honey (I used honey)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 12 large marshmallows (I used half a packet of mini marshmallows because this is what I had)
- Pop popcorn until done, remove any unpopped kernels.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and marshmallows.
- Turn heat to medium and stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over popcorn and stir in until popcorn is evenly coated.
- Store in an airtight container.
It goes all sticky when it cools, and it's worth stirring it again before it cools completely as the sauce sinks to the bottom of the pan. It is gorgeous but very sticky