Friday 7 September 2012

Autumn/Winter Shoes

I am no fashion plate and the fact that I work from home means I infrequently need to make an effort (although since he sits opposite me most days my husband would disagree). I used to live in high heels during the week but five years as a WAHM (that's work-at-home-mum for the uninitiated) has robbed me of any foot stamina I had. I miss heels but it's so rare I go anywhere they are practical that my collection is limited to a few pairs of wedges for summer dresses and a pair of black pumps that look awesome but leave me bleeding and hobbling after 30 minutes.

Here are some that have tempted me this season:
Patent + slingback = <3  Next £28



High heels + suede = doubly impractical for the walk to school. £140 by Alice Temperley at John Lewis


Or these... Nine West £125

Christian Louboutin Bibi 140 tartan pump £495 at http://www.net-a-porter.com


Here is what I probably will buy.
Topshop £28

 New Look £24.99

I  may have to find a more affordable version of the Louboutin Bibis though. I love them a lot.

If you're looking for something totally unsuitable for anywhere other than the runway or the inside of a limo then look at Patricia Sophia's Pinterest board

No comments:

Post a Comment