Monday 23 April 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 23 April 2012


Hello! I am meal planning again after 2 weeks off. These school holidays have included plenty of

and, since my Mum is visiting from Australia, plenty of these;

and these;
 and a few of these

We also spent a week on the Isle of Wight. I had the nicest cream tea EVER at Chessel Pottery Cafe; plus the usual chips and ice creams. As a result, I am staying away from the scales as I suspect we would just get into a row.

This week's menu is will include lots of vegetables and no chocolate (well, not much, anyway...)
Chicken and vegetable stir fry with egg noodles
Pot-roast beef
Chicken & mushroom pancakes


Remember to check out Mrs M's linky for more Meal Planning Monday posts. I look forward to catching up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment