Monday 16 July 2012

Meal Planning Monday - 16 Jul 2012

Hey there! I have missed a few weeks of meal planning, and suffered the consequences, but I am back this week with a menu I am looking forward to cooking and eating.

Fridge fried rice

That is all I need this week as we have a couple of meals out planned. If you click through to the recipes you will see, with the exception of the fried rice, that they all come from a fabulous blog called Rock Recipes. It's a Canadian food blog I discovered through Pinterest (of course!) and everything sounded so nice I decided not to look any further. 

As always, don't forget to check at Mrs M's blog for more Meal Planning Monday posts. 

Bon Appetit!

8 comments:

  1. ooo sounds delicious. Especially the burgers nomnom x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are lots of other yummy looking recipes on The Rock blog - it's definitely one to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dijon chicken sounds very good. I do love pinterest. I have quite a few food things pinned but have not got around to trying any yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kitchenprincess I have followed you on Pinterest now (WhoopAss). I suspect I will be using your boards for inspiration for future Meal Planning Mondays. You definitely have some nice things Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like one amazing week and much better than mine.

    Love the sound of the burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give them a go Darren, and tell me what you think. I am planning on serving mine with plain buns and a salad of beetroot, cherry tomatoes and fresh spinach. It's not possible to have a decent burger without beetroot in my book, but I am Australian - they come with cheese, pineapple, egg and beetroot as standard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ended up using some Keens Mustard Powder instead of paprika in the burgers. They were lovely. All mince and no crap filling like ready-made burger patties.

    ReplyDelete