Tuesday 13 September 2011

Random likings

I've fallen so deeply in love with Pinterest that I've neglected putting things here I've seen and liked (which was the whole purpose of this blog to start with). Here for your viewing pleasure are things I have seen this week worth mentioning:


Robert Pattinson. I must admit, the older he's getting the more I understand the appeal.


Solange Azagury-Partridge jewellery - I can't find a picture but she has a new range coming out called 24:7 and there's this star bracelet that I covet.
www.solangeazagurypartridge.com



The Abergavenny Food Festival - on this weekend (17-18 Sept) I go every year and this is the 2nd year I'm working there. I love it. It's such a good festival in such a lovely town.




Autumn. I'd like to mourn the passing of summer but it never seemed to arrive this year so there's nothing to mourn. Autumn, however, always does it right.



My new necklace


You can see the other things I've been liking if you follow me on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment