Monday 1 August 2011

Meal Planning Monday - 1 August

I missed a week or 2 of meal planning due to being on holiday and generally disorganised. I will say that last week's menu included a disgusting pot noodle, a delicious steak pasty, and the most gorgeous Cornish cream tea ever. For those who don't know, a Cornish cream tea is where the jam goes on first topped by the cream. Devonshire cream teas are the reverse and (in my mind) just a bit wrong. Clotted cream is the best.

You can see that my Slimming World diet has gone by the wayside slightly and I am feeling quite sluggish and blergh as a result.

This week's menu is:
Turkey, veg and rice noodle stir fry
Pork and apple burgers with roasted butternut squash
Quorn sausages, spinach, cherry tomatoes and scrambled eggs
Orange spaghetti - have seen a recipe somewhere. Need to find it again

That's it for this week. I'm uninspired and a bit rushed (despite it having taken me all day to get this post finished). I suspect I'll be having eggs and left overs on the other nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment