Tuesday 12 March 2013

It's a Birthday Cake Bonanza!

I know, I know... yesterday's post was all about eating healthily because I'd had loads of cake over the weekend but today's post is about cake. Well, since it's cake related I know there is no need to excuse myself.

It's my birthday at the end of next week and I am debating what cake I want to make. Last year it was Boston Cream Pie which was tasty, but not spectacular as I was hoping. I have been perusing my Pinterest board for inspiration but I can't make up my mind. Please help! I want it to be pretty special - more dessert than mere cake.

This is what I have narrowed it down to:

Caramel Fudge Brownie Cheesecake
Add caption

Candy Apple Pie
Chocolate Midnight Pie
Caramel Brownie Trifle
Coconut Caramel Drizzle Pie
Better than Sex Cake 
I was considering profiteroles, but this looks even better!
What do you think I should choose, and do you have any other suggestions? Man, why do birthdays only happen once a year?

No comments:

Post a Comment